"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Lookbook on Shopbop

So I was scrolling through the fall lookbook on shopbop, and decided that I'll put my favorite picks on here. 


Eli Tahari Jordana Dress, Black Ginette ETC... Bazaar clutch, caviar


Eli Tahari Allegra Knit Top, Black Pacey Skirt, Charcoal Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Marylin Crystal Pump, Black(for some reason it wouldn't fully upload-?)


T-Bags Jemma Flower Tank, Ivory Zimmerman Envy Tux Lounge Pant, Black 
Malababa Fernanda Malla Clutch, Grey


Hanii Y Chiffon Patched Bustier Blouse, Dark Grey DKNY High Waisted Pleated Trouser, Charcoal Ash Uma Pumpl, Charcoal


Jill Stuart Kyla Blouse, Meteor Eli Tahari Pacey Skirt, Charcoal 
Seven for All Mankind Orsay Clutch, Black


Anna Sui Patent Overlay Tie Pump, Petrol (Plum) 


No comments: