"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Comparing English and Western



In my opinion, comparing English and Western is stupid on your behalf. Why? Because comparing these two sports is like comparing women's artistic and rhythmic gymnastics. Yes, English might have more disciplines in the Olympics, but they are both still grueling sports in their own right. I still think some disciplines under English are a little more demanding, like dressage, show jumping, vaulting, and 3-day eventing. However, which ever one the other decides to participate in or likes, that IS their opinion and is pointless to try to put them down or their discipline. video courtesy of ffxrocks

-with love Rebekka

No comments: