"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Henri Bendel and NYC

If anyone knows Henri Bendel, then you know that one stop into their store or one click onto the website, and you're in love; Much like Chanel, Christian Louboutins, and Balenciaga bags. Except Bendel's has this certain thing, hmm... Lovely NYC style that everyone adores.
Sadly, last when I was in NYC, in later May 2008, I didn't have a chance to pop in. So I guess I am stuck I'm stuck with drooling over their website for now until next time. Even the website however reminds me so much of NYC, everything I love about going to New York City comes to mind as I "stroll" through handbags, jewelry that I so much love. Looking at the text of the website makes you think 'New York!'. It may have been their purpose to make people think of NYC, but I think it does way more that what they initially opted for, or maybe it's just me.

No comments: