"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Is it Just Me OR...

Has the Juicy website seriously been revamped? I told you I haven't been there in awhile, but wow! It's fun going there now, not just the regular scroll through. I am currently looking at their jewelry and the style looks different. I know fall and the seasons change, but this doesn't look like a normal change of season. The Betsey Johnson website looks a little different, but not as big a change as Juicy. Also, the Betsey Johnson style is still pretty much the same I have been seeing, which is not bad; I think that that shows that the whole change with Juicy is a little more than a change of the seasons. The Victoria's Secret Pink is still looking the same, all that has changed is that you can tell they are growing as their own brand, technically, their own brand.

-with love Rebekka

currently listening to-Poker Face by Lady Gaga

No comments: