"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Saturday, November 22, 2008

All this Juicy Stuff!

Rock The Bag Icon Tote, Gold, Pick, Blue, or Green. $225.00
Tens of thousands of high-end and contemporary clothing may not be hanging in my closet, but I do get E-Mails about them. One of which is Juicy Couture. I don't like everything they have, but that doesn't mean that there isn't room for something little to squeeze through to my likes side. I love these wonderful metallic totes that remind me of gorgeous fashion styles, with a sort of Cali feel with it being a tote. I don't know if this happens to you, but whenever I have a tote, I feel like I should be walking down Beverly Hills, or on the set of the CW's show 90210. But let me not get ahead of myself, this post is about the juicy totes. Wonderful, cute, and always delicious in fashion.

with love Rebekka

No comments: