"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Teen Vogue Lost Issue...Delivered

The only thing that would make the above title controversial is asking which month got delivered. Hmm.... October! Gah! You know, the October 2008 issue with Zac Efron on the cover and it's all orange. And what makes it so controversial by asking that question and what also makes me a bit not so sunny side up is that I have the October 2008 issue already! I asked, and I do remember, for the November issue when I didn't get it. Yeah! I know...! Mum told me not to really stress out about it, and that well, it would do no good getting it now anyways, as it is almost January. So, I'm going to try to not worry and be upset, but if you know me, then you know that that might take awhile to accomplish. If I didn't love Amy Astley and Teen Vogue, or anything that has VOGUE attached to it, so much, I would not re-do my subscription. It has been a hard year with Teen Vogue, but I do hope next year it will be easier. I really do wish. Fingers crossed...
Mother did tell me that with this new issue of October, at least I can have a fresh copy. Well, if I haven't come to a conclusion on why I love my dear mum so much, I think this just about solved it. =)) But then again, I think I did close that case a while back, way when dinos roamed the Earth. Haha. 
However, I just thought I should write about this and close this current case since I did open it a few months ago. So, with further ado, CASE CLOSED. There is not much I can do. I'll just let the people at Teen Vogue think they are smart, when in fact, I have a different opinion... Didn't someone say CASE CLOSED a few sentences ago? Oh well, it's late anywho. I suppose I should maybe take my mother's advice, and not stress. Oh, it will be like building an air plane. Single handedly. Sigh! 
Goodnight! =)) And sleep tight. 

with love Rebekka

No comments: