"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fashion E-Mails

Here are a few cool fashion E-Mails I have gotten, I'm only putting up the pictures. I get E-Mails from the following: Bergdorf Goodman, Shopbop, Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Bloomingdale's, and some more but they aren't on this post.

Bergdorf Goodman 5F Fall '08 BG Report
Shopbop BOHO Shopbop Feathers, Fringe, and Faux
Fendi Little White Dress BG Enchanted Evenings
Barney's New York Lanvin
Barney's New York Manolo Blahnik Shopbop's New Lookbook
Tobi Fall Fashion Show '08


Well, there are all the fahsion E-Mails that I like that I have gotten from subscriptions to their websites.

currently listening to: Beautiful Dirty Rich by Lady Gaga

No comments: