"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Get Carried Away!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008!

It's a special day to mark, because that day Sex and the City is coming out on a DVD and Blue-Ray release. Some people(most reviews I read) say that if you loved/still love the series, you will hate the movie, I have a different idea. Yeah I grew to love the girls on the show as they were, but I think when watching the movie, I will differentiate it from the show just so I can get through it without getting upset. I was upset watching the first SOTTP movie, but after I watched it over and over learning to separate it, that was when I actually began to like it. Either way, I'm psyched about the DVD release, and of course I will buy it!
Well, have to go "turn in" now. If I get restless during the night, I might pop in to talk about more that's on my mind. =)

Nighty Night!

No comments: