"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eating Popcorn Because I Am Sick



So the only thing I ate today was popcorn, BTW I am sick, because that is the only thing that didn't make me feel to sick. Which is weird because usually after eating popcorn, I do feel sick and do need to drink water to feel "clean" again. It is very odd. I guess when you are ill, strange things happen including how you feel after the intake of something. But isn't it usually that you always feel sick after eating something when you are ill the way I am? Hm, whatever.
well, right now, I am going to go to bed and get some rest. I woke up at 3:00PM this morning and I don't want to mess up my sleep schedule.

Nighty Night!

-with love Rebekka

No comments: