"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've Been Sick-UGH!

So lately I have been sick-UGH! I started getting sick as I was leaving my friend's party a little over a week ago. I started feeling a sore throat, like in the way of the hot, burning feeling. Well, I have been recovering but I still have that cough and runny nose in the morning. I have a feeling that it will last a while; my mum had the same thing back when we lived in Ferris on Church St. and it lasted for weeks. I feel fine now however, but I'm pretty sure that when I try to go to sleep, and also when I wake up in the morning tomorrow. But I think I'll be okay. LOL
My throat still gets a bit dry and itchy but eh, I'm fine. I feel a lot better than when it first started.
I just want to go to the barn, that always heals me up in no time!

-with love Rebekka

No comments: