"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Monday, October 6, 2008

Great Face Stuff from Target

This Avalon Vitamin C Refreshing Cleansing Gel from Target works way better than my St. Ives Swiss stuff. It's only 9.99 for 8.5 oz. It works great and gets rid of that acne really well, especially if you bust your pimples right before you wash your face. You can feel this stuff working, there is this tingly sensation that you get on your face and you know, your acne is on it's way to getting better. It doesn't burn or anything, but I like that strong orange-y feeling that you have when it's on and after you take it off. My face is so soft afterwards, I just love that feeling right on my cheekbones. Even my nose and right under my lower lip looks and feels better, and that where I have me recurring acne. My mum bought it originally for her, but I once used her shower and so this stuff was in there, and aww man did I fall in love! Even though it's not some $50 for 1 oz stuff, it works great, I would recommend this for anyone and everyone. Just try it.

-with love Rebekka




No comments: