"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Opera Length Pearl Necklaces

May Yeung Long White Pearl Strand Necklace 32" White Shell Pearl $120.00
note: click the picture to go to their website to buy the necklace.

Out of the many things that I love, pearls are one of them. Out of pearls, I definitely love opera length pearl necklaces. Long pearls spice en up any look better than regular length necklaces. 

One pearl brand that I really like is Mikimoto, but unfortunately, I can't spend over 12k on a gorgeous necklace. Luckily, I found out about this LA based jewelry designer May Yeung, established by sisters May and Kathy Yeung. They have all sorts of beautiful jewelry in all price ranges; however, their price ranges don't go out of reach. They also have bridal jewelry which I am dieing to buy,  luckily you don't have to be a bride to buy the jewelry. They can also customize the jewelry that you buy to your specific needs. Also, if you want something personal and unique, they do custom jewelry. General Qs&As here


-with love Rebekka

No comments: