"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Watching TV

So recently I have fallen in love with The Rachel Zoe Project, I have watched it before but am just now getting hooked on the show. I really do like Zoe's style, most of it at least, like 99% of it. I have realized that the Bravo network also appeals to people like me. I always thought that it was one of those channels that had just stuff.
Another show that is interesting is the The Real Housewives of Atlanta, it really is more of a comical show for than seeing what the "real" housewives are like. These women think they are so much more than what they really are. I don't like them to begin with because they are of the new money type and behave that way. This show just goes to prove that money can't buy class. When I see the show as a whole, I see materialistic women who think they are better than what they are. I mean a full staff for you? I understand Bill Gates needing one, or Donald Trump hiring one. I think it's fair to say that these women don't need a full staff, their not that important. There are some women who are classy like Sheree who in my opinion is way classier than Nene; I also like Lisa, she's more down-to-earth and seems like someone cool to hang out with. Kim, well, I'll just say she's not classy, but she's not Nene. I know I don't know these women, but honestly, if they are being real on the TV show, then I think it's fair for me to be able to say what I did. I also like Tim Gunn's Guide To Style, I have only seen a few episodes but I know I like it.
Seems like all these shows are new so I don't have a lot to judge on, but I'm not writing a review, just expressing my opinion.

-with love Rebekka

No comments: