"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

So everyone has a new year's resolution, whether it gets accomplished within that year or not, you still pretty much have it in the back of your head. 

I also have a list. This year (2008) was crazy! Personal crap, emotional crap, all sorts of what-nots that happened. But I truly believe that this year(2009) will be better. I just have to make it my own! 

List

1) Figure out ways to make more money, by myself! Oh, and be better with that money. No random splurging. 

2) Exercise more often and continuously (can't find the right word at the moment). More pilates....

3) Stop being so boring! I kind of started on that already this year, but, start being more of a statement.

4) Being healthier, and I'm not talking about being a vegetarian or eating healthy and organic, because I already do that, but to be healthier overall.

5) Lose weight the healthy way. Not to relapse (I won't say into what, but you can leave a comment with your email and I will reply there). So, I will tone my body the healthy way.

6) Be nicer and try to be more of a people person. Get some friends, I would like to get some where I am living at. And to try to figure out who my real friends are. 

There are many more, but that's what I'm going to start with. =))
......................................................................................................................................................................................
Here are some pretty pictures that I like from style.com from The New York Botanical Garden's Winter Wonderland Ball. photo source::style.com I do not take credit for any of these photographs. 




with love Rebekka

No comments: