"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringing In The New Year

I am, however, wundering why Charlotte is dressed in 90s Hip-Hop clothing. 
All photos were found through google.com And I take no credit for them. 

Once upon a time I heard somewhere that how you spend ringing in the new year determines how the rest of your year goes. Of course I think it was Heidi from The Hills, so we know what that means. 

But! If this is true, then I guess I will have a better time blogging and watching Sex and the City or being more like Carrie Bradshaw and the girls because I was blogging and watching Carrie and the girls in Sex and the City. The show though, not the movie.

So my lovely earthlings, what did you do to ring in the New Year? 

with love Rebekka

No comments: