"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Saturday, January 3, 2009

So Long Jan. 2, 2008, and Bonjour to Jan. 3, 2008!

So I am off to bed right now, got out off the shower not too long ago, came downstairs and found the Mac still open. So I though why not a last post of the day/night to say my farewells? 

So goodnight to all! 

Tomorrow is the Lena W. clinic at the wunderful Libra Farms and I want to feel and look fresh, not like I partied all night with Amy Winehouse... 

It will be a long day of watching amazing riders and horses, well, ride. And solve the problems at hand, whilst also seeing Lena which is always a pleasure. 

So goodnight and here is a wunderful photograph of Kate Moss from models.com found here


Pretty pretty picture of the lovely Kate Moss. 

So with further ado,

with love Rebekka

No comments: