"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We Are In Sporadic Times

Or at least I am and I do want to apologize for this, but we had quite a busy week and also the weekend was filled. however, I did get fun in return which wasn't bad. I am going to do a better post sometime soon. I am really yearning to do a fun post! 

Today we went to the beach with the intentions just walking around and getting our feet soaked a bit. That didn't turn out so great - the winds here just made the sand go everywhere! But it was still pretty cool seeing the beach and how cool the sand looked with strong winds making it go crazy from the car. It was a different view point that I did not regret seeing. 


note:: all images were taken by me!
 I just really love the architecture here though, so different and something that I don't think I would get bored of. 
I know I definitely want to split my time between New York, Dallas, and LA (area including all cities around it), but I haven't decided where Los Angeles. I used to want a house right at Venice Beach, but now that I think of it, I would rather have a beach front home in Oxnard. More privacy! 

To wrap things up, I had a very fun day. Afterwards, we hit up VONS and got some s t r a w b e r r i e s! Mmmmm! Delicious!

with love- Rebekka

1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

swingsets always soothe me, I love feeling like I'm about to flyyy. :)

xo!