"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Get Lost in Fever Ray

Collage made by rebavanity lifestyle. All rights reserved. I do NOT own the individual images.

Music behind the inspiration

I was inspired by the sounds of Fever Ray and this is what came out of it.
I basically just tried to put music, art, and fashion together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Michael Jackson's (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) memorial. I didn't get a chance to watch it but I did see some pictures on Yahoo. Just seeing those photos and seeing images of him from the past made me get all teary, I still can't believe the King of Pop is gone. May he rest in peace.

with love Rebekka

2 comments:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Gorgeous post (:

bisous,
La C.

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

And I love the playlist! Not exactly what I listen to, but nonetheless, good stuff (:

bisous,
La C.