"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Goodbye to the Lace Shirt

Image source: GoogleImages

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! I know I did. Went to a barbeque at family's house and then in the evening we took two cars to drive to a field to watch fireworks from the high school. I slept in till like 11:3oish this morning. Having fun usually results in sleeping in the next morning. My eye make-up is bothering me though. One eye is probably red. Whatever.

I had to throw away a very loved lace shirt because of the holes in it. I thought they would look cooler than they actually did but they did not. So it's sitting in my room where the trash can is supposed to be. I guess I need to get more lace shirts then? This particular shirt was my mum's old lace shirt then she gave it to me...
Well, at least it is only one shirt I have to throw away.

with love Rebekka

1 comment:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Do find more lace shirts (: They're essentials, especially for the summer! So sorry to hear about that one - it's tragic.

bisous,
La C.