"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goodbye, from Here

Hello to my loyal and hopeful readers,

I am hanging up this blog. Rest assured, I am not hanging up blogging. I am starting a new blog that will be more geared and oriented towards what I wanted in the first place-- a blog that has no boxes, something simply and only written by me. This blog morphed into something that I attempted to shape into the blogs of others, I must admit, I wanted my blog to be their blog, bloggers whom I truly appreciated, and respected. So I am going to move on, move onto something that will be me. I forgot about my voice for a while, and that's because I tried forcing something that was either going to happen, nor ever there in the first place.

My new blog is called 'By E. Hovilainen' because it is by me and that's the best and simplest way I can put it. I am allowed to say it is a blog of my inspiration because I am inspired by so much and I never put a box or category on what I am inspired by. I have said before and I will say again, I am inspired by (in no particular order) equestrian, animals, music, fashion, literature, art, photography, images, photographs, thoughts, travel, destinations, food, the human being and soul, people, the streets, so much! I am a writer that will never limit myself.

No boxes!

No categories!

No labels!

Inspiration,

by E. Hovilainen!

My new blog will truly be me.

With Love,
Rebekka

No comments: