"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Miss the Oc =((


Here is one of the best OC moments ever, and even though sad for Marissa, a very good one for Marissa and Ryan. I love this vid.

I think the song just captures the moment very well as well. Who ever knew that the songs on these shows were so important... I DID! Hehe...

Well, I am currently listening to that song, as I love the feel of it. It is Into Dust by Mazzy Starr. 
............................................................................................................................................................................
models Pictures, Images and Photosmodels Pictures, Images and Photosmodels Pictures, Images and Photosmodels Pictures, Images and Photos


What am I wearing.... hmmm....
Well, gym clothes. I need to start doing pilates again. That's one of my new year's resolutions. But to make it even better, I'm starting my resolution even before the New Year, today. Ha! 

So I am wearing pink Reebok capri shorts of this material that, Ah!, I forgot the name of. Anyhow, I like the material a lot! And this Old Navy blue cotton or cotton blend tea shirt with text. 

I was eating lunch, same thing as yesterday, but sort of even better, well, maybe not. But now I am making Green Tea for that little brother of mine. He has the sniffles =(( and I want to go to the Lena W. clinic at Libra Farms this Saturday. But also, I do want him to feel better. Being sick is no fun

Well, now that I am done eating, I should start H/W again

I think I will have a sip of that Green Tea. After all, mum did say that it helps you lose weight. Hm.....

with love Rebekka

photo source:: Either Google or Photobucket. I take no credit for them. 

No comments: