"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Recent Update...

Due to recent stuff with school, I just wanted to let you know that I might not post much anymore for awhile. Not exactly a hiatus, because I will still come sometimes when I have a quick second to spare; so I will have to make due with what I get, whenever I do get it. I don't want to completely abandon this blog for a long period of time without saying anything...

I will still come and post things, but they might have long intervals in between them. Then when everything gets settles again, it will be more of normal postings. 

I do hope that time comes soon, as it pains me to type these words. =((


Note:: photo source- photo decadent;; yes, I know that there really are four photographs, but I didn't like the first one. 


with love Rebekka

No comments: