"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Friday, February 20, 2009

New Banner for Header

I finally got to it--making my own banner for the header! I wanted something simple, but still very, very cool; and I think that I accomplished it. I didn't really want anything fancy, or busy, so the one I have I think will do. 

I just used this simple Seashore thing that I downloaded for free off of the internet. I don't have any photo editing thing on my mum's Mac; everything is on my laptop, which is down for now since we haven't yet gotten that new battery and charger. Whoops! 

Anyhow, I used the Seashore thing, which was a little frustrating but oh well, it got the job done right? I want to buy Adobe Photoshop and all this other stuff, but when I buy it, I want to be able to use it right away, which won't be the case since life is a little bit hectic now. Ah oh well.

So, let me know if you like it, I do. I think. No, wait, yeah I do like it. It makes me feel proud that I made it. The photographs were found on style.com from todays (February 20, 2009) fashion shows during NY Fashion Week--correct me if I'm wrong.  

Some pretty photographs from Foto Decadent. Source


The dresses are just oh so dreamy! And delicious! I want French pastries...

with love Rebekka

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I love french pastries, andd those dresses are OH-SO-DREAMY! =]

Jane said...

Your header is lovely, as are these pictures

Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Andy said...

Amazing dresses. Seriously :)
You left me a comment a while ago so i came back to tell you that...i'm back on blogger! hope that you'll follow me again even if i was busy for...too much days.

:)

-A.