"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Saturday, February 21, 2009

That One Song

So I am trying to find this one video on YouTube, but unfortunately I didn't find it. It was that scene from Ocean's Eleven where they are standing in front of the Bellagio (sp?) water fountain, and that one classical song is playing. Oh! do I just love that song. I have this CD set of two where it has classical, soothing pieces to help you go to sleep, and on it has that piece. Oh gosh, I would run up the stairs to get it, but ahhh! I won't. Anyhow, I love that piece, and it also plays during that song and I wanted to post that video on here. I think they are the perfect combination together, the water fountain and that piece...


These are such pretty photographs! I like the model, she's not what you usually would expect...

So right now I am watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman, again. HAHA I like that movie, but now I am actually seeing from beginning beginning and understanding it. 

I got this lovely comment, but the person put themselves as "anonymous," so whoever you are, Thank You for writing what you did. =))
CommentYou are different! Why would that ever be a bad thing? Celebrate it rather than fear it...And who wants to be accepted by everyone anyway? 
 

Gorgeous photographs! Photo source- AvantGarde Fashion Photography
Model- Jeisa Chiminazzo

with love Rebekka

4 comments:

the Oracle of Style said...

I love those pictures...:)

CapuccinoB. said...

i love not-usually-what-you-expect models :)


x

La Couturier said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! =]

I love this editorial. The model is gorgeous!

xoxo,
La C.

♥ fashion chalet said...

I've always had this little 'crushlet' on Jeisa! Nice post! and thanks for your comment, to this day Piglet is missing one ear (haha!) xx