"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quick Update-19.2.2008

So I just wanted to give a quick update and to also just say what I want this blog to mostly be about. 

Update:: So we are moving! We are moving out of our town home at the end of the month, and staying at a friend's house for a few days to re-coop. Then after that, we will take a vacation in LA. We have some family there as well as my dad. We will be there for a little bit, and then we will really move! Move to New York City that is. I am so excited about everything that is going to happen, really excited. 

Here are some of my picks from the
Oscar de la Renta Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear Collection found on style.com


with love Rebekka

No comments: