"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Let's Catch Waves, Shall We?

Wavy hair! 

Out of all the gene traits I did get from my mum, wavy hair was not one of them. She blessed me with thick hair, but held onto her wavy hair. It's also something I have envied her for, her natural and gorgeous waves that just seem to fall perfectly into place. 
I have tried to create that look before, but never has really come to look like that. Maybe I wasn't doing it right, or my tequnique was all wrong. 

But as of right now, I have really pretty, curly hair....



Yesterday, when we (mum, Mishael, and I) were at the mall killing off some time, the people here were cleaning the carpet, we stopped by one of those carts with the intention of me just getting my hair straightened for free; but, it apparently worked miracles! 
The lady created these beautiful curls and waves for my hair that actually stayed. My mum and I were both impressed considering I have mostly had pros do my hair for more permanent results and even then the curls (done with curling iron or flat iron, not the rollers) didn't stay for that long, may I also say they were neither that flattering. 
My hair didn't stink afterwards or wasn't super stiff either. Mum decided to think about it a little bit before buying; but we have made our decision and will go back to buy it. 
I know what you might be thinking- you just haven't tried the right tools. Well, hate to break it to you, but yes, I have tried all sorts of tools, and I guess my hair is just special?

So I am right now, over-the-top happy! 

I would take pictures, but our awesome digital camera is I think being shipped to be be cleaned because we got sand in it. 


with love Rebekka

1 comment:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Oh! How fabulous - I'm so happy for you! Wavy hair is beautiful =]

Bisous,
La C.