"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Late! I'm Late!

So I have been reading The Age of Innocence and I wonder if Gossip Girl (show and/or books) is loosely based on The Age of Innocence? I haven't read the books, but I do watch the show - when I can- and reading the book titles above, seems as though there are some similarities? But then again I do happen to over think things and work myself into a tizzy finding an answer.

Maybe the only similarity is between Newland Archer and Nathanial Archibald?

So I'm still using library WiFi, and for some reason Firefox (Safari loads oh so slow here) refuses to pull up Bloglovin'. So it's hard for me to catch up on ALL of my blog reading and comment and everything because I have to jump around and even then it might not load the blog because of images and so forth-frustrating!-; so I do apologize for this.

I am determined to be back soon full time as it pains me to stay away from the little letters on the keyboard and typing away away away!

with love Rebekka

No comments: