"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

It's seems as I have been a sleeping beauty lately, I try to run to the library as often as possible but maybe that's why they call it life. I did finish reading The Age of Innocence and hope to the see the movie of the same title soon. The ending of the titled book was not at all what I expected and am now hoping that I can run to B&N and buy some Edith Wharton novels.

I don't have a lot of time, so instead of babbling, here are some of my favorite scans from the May issue of US Elle magazine. I am just completely and utterly smitten with them.

'Paris Match' Karl Lagerfeld photographing French actress Nora Arnezeder who I am "in love" with! More found here.



with love Rebekka

No comments: