"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Party Fingers

Right now I am wearing 'rose petal' nail polish with a little sparkle sparkle. The thumb has the pink-ish colour on bottom and after that it's an alternation of the the two. Pretty. I know.

Soooooo, I just wanted to give a brief update as I am running out of time. My internet at home got cut off so I am at the library using their WiFi on the Mac. All will be well since everything will get sorted out soon.
I am making use of the library's other uses, books and all. I checked out an informational video that is a bio about Audrey Hepburn- The Fairest Lady. Can't wait to go home and soak it all in, with my notebook by my side of course. I am also reading The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton. One of my b-day presents was a gift card to Barnes and Noble Booksellers - yes, I did let out a huge shriek! Of course I hurried to the bookstore and bought three books. One of which was The Age of Innocence. I also bought The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky and A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. I have some reading to do! A lot!
I was already reading an autobiography on Charles G. Finney and now I am reading The Age of Innocence with that plus this other book my cousin gave me for my birthday titled What I know Now: Letters To My Younger Self, it's a really interesting book.

Till next time -of course with love,
Rebekka

No comments: