"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Midnight Rendezvous...

with the carrots that is. I'm eating some baby carrots. Yum Yum! 

I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Today was a super busy day from the moment I woke up. It was packing day. Gosh, the idea of moving is getting more and more surreal by the minute. I can't believe that I am leaving Tejas! It's rather a bittersweet thing because my friends are here, but I sooo so want to move to NYC. I also want to visit Cali., which is what we are doing before we head out to NYC. I was just starting to make new friends, these amazing friends! But now I have to move away. But like I said, it's really a bittersweet thing! 
Hmmmm.... Anyhow, our house is not our house anymore. Everything is everywhere! 

Goodness, it's already 0:59! I gotta go sleep. I took a quick break from packing, and that led to something else, the internet! 

Hopefully tomorrow I can do a better post, if I find the time.

with love Rebekka

No comments: