"Fashion will always be my drug, horses will always my high, art will always be my excitement, and God will always be my calm; they will always go together and cannot be broken apart. "

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Little Off Track


source:ru_glamour

As one may have noticed, I have not updated for some time this week; this is mostly due to my having quite a few papers to write, one including LaCouturier's "petite novella" Current/Elliot giveaway.

I have not, however, forgotten the blog. I am currently working on a post for this blog, a post that has been nagging in my head to be written down somewhere for quite sometime. I am going to be writing about fashion and photography: fashion photography: Two very big influences in my wanting to try fashion photography are Karl Lagerfeld and Juergen Teller. I always stare in awe when I look at their work. So, indeed, I have not forgotten; I am just a little preoccupied. No worries, however, as the contest ends on the first and my papers will also be done by then.

with love Rebekka

1 comment:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Ahh, darling! I've seen your tweets & I admire your attitude in wanting to perfect a piece! (: But please don't let this petty little giveaway of mine absorb your life! But I must admit, if I was entering my own contest, I would do the same... (;

lots of love,
La C.